Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From A Distance

a letter from me to a co-worker clarifying my poor handwriting. i couldn't have planned it better.

my handwriting stems from hieroglyphs. i'm a reincarnated servant of the pharohs. aren't i supposed to move up in the next life? maybe if i give better service my next life will be better. or maybe peter at the gate is just a disgruntled toll both willy. (what was once a four letter word), who knows. my life is directed by a god that invented hail. go figure my head hurts,

c.

Your message contains words or phrases which could be considered inappropriate and cause offense. This message has not been sent and a log of this warning has been made. Continual mis-use of this system will result in disciplinary action.

god is watching us. god is watching us. from the nsa.

No comments: